These general terms and conditions govern the terms of business relations between GEOLAB.SK, s.r.o., as the internet store operator jodvita.com, and buyers. By sending the order, the buyer agrees to these general terms and conditions.
Identity of the parties:
Seller (internet shop owner jodvita.com):
010 01 Žilina
Company Registration Number: 36 652 105
Identification Number for VAT: SK2022213413
GEOLAB.SK Ltd is registered in the Business Register of the District Court of Žilina in section Ltd in file No. 17797 / L. Certificate of incorporation
Mobile: 0918 535 648
(Hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”)
A physical or legal person who has entered into a business relationship with GEOLAB.SK Ltd sending an order through the fortunavitae.eu internet store.(Hereinafter referred to as the “Buyer”)
- Buyer orders goods through the shopping basket of the internet store fortunavitae.eu. Buyers can also order the goods by e-mail or by phone. Telephone orders must be confirmed by e-mail. By submitting an order, the buyer and the seller enter into a purchase contract. Sending an order is binding.
- The order must contain at least the following requirements regarding the subject of the purchase and sale: the content of the order (exact specification of the goods and their number), the price per unit of goods and the total price, the transport price, the method of payment and the method of delivery.It must also include the buyer’s identification:
- physical person: name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery address,
- legal entity: contact person’s name and surname, business name, phone number, Company Registration Number, VAT ID, Identification Number for VAT, if the buyer is a VAT payer, email address, billing address and delivery address if this does not match the billing address.
- After the order is sent by the customer, the order will be processed and a confirmation of receipt by the seller will be delivered to the customer’s e-mail. Any additional information regarding the order will be sent to the customer at the e-mail address given. Subsequently, the seller confirms the order by e-mail or by telephone and at the time of confirmation also notify the buyer of the approximate date on which the goods will be available.
- The seller reserves the right to change prices. Buyer purchases goods at a price that is valid at the time of sending the order.
- All sales are valid until the stock is sold out, unless otherwise expressly stated for a specific product.
Cancellation of the order Buyer’s obligations
- The buyer has the right to cancel the order without giving any reason and right to cancelation fee at any time until the goods are dispatched to the seller.
- Cancellation of the order is made by the buyer by e-mail, fax or in writing directly at the seller’s headquarters. The seller can also accept the cancellation by phone but it must be confirmed by one of the previous methods. The buyer on the cancellation of the order will give his / her name, contact details (phone number, e-mail) and the name of the product whose order is canceled.
- In the case that the buyer has paid all or part of the purchase price for the ordered goods, the seller returns this amount to the purchaser by transferring it to the same account from which the payment was made within 5 working days or to the buyer’s address within 14 calendar days.
The seller reserves the right to cancel the order if the buyer has entered incorrect data in the order (eg. he cannot be contacted) or if the goods cannot be delivered due to the finished production or distribution or its price has changed significantly – In this case, the seller will immediately contact the buyer and suggest the next step.
Withdrawal from the purchase contract
- Pursuant to the provisions of Section 12 of the Consumer Protection Act for Selling and Sales by Mail (Act No. 108/2000 Coll.), the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 7 working days from the day of taking over the goods or from the date of the signing the service contract and it is essential that the letter of withdrawal be delivered to the seller within the specified time.
- If the buyer wishes to withdraw from the purchase contract he must contact the seller by e-mail, fax or personally directly at the seller’s address and send him / her or submit to him / her a written declaration of withdrawal, indicating the order number, date of purchase and the account number or address for the refund of the purchase price paid. The seller gives a refund to the buyer either by transferring it to the account (if the buyer states it in a written withdrawal) within 5 working days or to the buyer’s address within 14 calendar days. The period of withdrawal from the purchase starts to run on the date of delivery of the purchased goods to the seller or else on the day when the seller collects the goods from the post office or from another shipping company through which the buyer has returned the goods.
- Purchased goods will be sent by the buyer together with the proof of purchase back to the seller’s address: GEOLAB.SK, s.r.o., Tajovského, 010 01 Žilina.
As a condition of payment we will not accept the goods to be sent to us in the form of cash on delivery. We recommend that you insure the shipment.
- The buyer has the right to unpack the goods, try it in the same way as when buying in a classic shop. However, trying does not mean to use the goods and return it to the seller after a few days. When returning the goods, the goods must be unused and in the original condition as at the take-over (including documentation, accessories, etc.). If the goods are returned in other than a non-damaged condition, the buyer is obliged to compensate the seller for the costs associated with the goods being returned to their original condition and the damage to the goods (eg. incomplete contents, worn or contaminated goods).
- In accordance with § 12 par. 5 of the abovementioned law, the customer can not withdraw from the contract which is subject to:
- provision of a service if the service has started to be performed with the prior consent of the customer prior to the expiration of the withdrawal period
- sale of goods made according to the specific requirements of the customer or goods specifically intended for one customer or goods which cannot be returned due to their nature.
Delivery and payment terms
- The seller commits to deliver the right kind and quantity of goods based on the buyer’s order as stated at the time of confirmation at the agreed price.
- The seller commits to adequately pack the goods and send them within the agreed time. In the case of goods with specified availability “on the way” or “on order”, the goods are shipped as soon as available, in the shortest possible time, usually on the next or the next working day.
- if the buyer orders more types of goods with different availability, the seller will contact him / her and suggest the next step – ordering the order (delivery of goods in stock without waiting for the other goods) or waiting for order completion until the moment all the ordered goods are available at the seller’s warehouse.
- In exceptional cases, especially for larger orders, the actual shipping time may be longer than the one indicated by the seller. The buyer will be inform and suggestion will be made as how to complete the ordering process.
- The buyer engages to take over the ordered goods and pay for the goods the agreed price. Depending on the type of transport you choose, you can choose the appropriate payment method for the goods purchased in the online store. It is possible to pay for the goods:
- a cash delivery order at the place of delivery,
- a non-cash transfer to the seller’s account listed in the Contact Section,
- cash payment
- The place of collection is specified in the buyer’s order. Delivery of the goods is deemed to be the delivery. The installation is not part of the delivery unless the seller and the buyer agree otherwise.
- The transport to the destination is provided by the seller. The seller ensures delivery throughout the territory of the Slovak Republic. Transport costs vary according to the chosen delivery method. For more information on how to get goods to your destination, please visit the “Deliveries” section.
- The goods receipt always includes a tax document, product manual, and warranty card.
- The seller is not responsible for the delayed delivery of the ordered goods by mail, carriers, damage caused by mail, carriers, any non-delivery of the goods caused by the producer (supplier) as a result of any restriction or cancellation of distribution rights or other unforeseeable obstacles.